Ensure students are revising!
Tick appropriate boxes. = YES
The following methods are available to pay the
tuition fees. However, we recommend payment through
monthly standing order. Which method of payment would
Please tick one box only.
Admission Fee £200.00 (one- off and
Deposit Money £100.00 (Refundable)
Please Note: Tuition fees are reviewed annually
and parents who wish to withdraw their child/children
from the school during the year must give one full
term’s written notice. Failure to do so, will result in
one full term’s fee being payable.
1. All Islamic laws and regulations will have to be
adhered to in all aspects of life particularly prayers,
dress, social affairs etc.
2. Whilst in Darul Hadis all lessons must be attended
except when excused by the teacher. 3. No pupil will be
permitted leave during term time.
4. To insult or abuse teachers or staff of Darul Hadis
Latifiah Northwest will be deemed as inexcusable and
may result in exclusion or even permanent dismissal
from the school.
5. Any student expelled from School will have no legal
remedy against School.
6. At the end of all holidays, students must attend
School on the appointed day.
7. All new applicants will have to pass the admission
test to be considered for enrolment.
8. As part of the admissions procedure, parents are
requested to enclose a copy of their child’s birth
certificate, 2 Copy of child’s passport size
photographs and the latest school reports. Please
ensure that a copy of the mentioned items and
photographs are attached to the completed application
form. Failure to do so may delay the application
9. Both parents together with their child may be asked
to attend an interview as part of our assessment
10. Disclosure of all relevant and requested previous
conduct is compulsory.
Your details will be processed and sent to us we
will then contact you.
© Darul Hadis Latifiah Northwest 2011 -
Click to Download Calendar