1. All Islamic laws and regulations will have to be adhered to in all aspects of life particularly prayers, dress, social affairs etc.
2. Whilst in Darul Hadis all lessons must be attended except when excused by the teacher.
3. No pupil will be permitted leave during term time.
4. To insult or abuse teachers or staff of Darul Hadis Latifiah Northwest will be deemed as inexcusable and may result in exclusion or even permanent dismissal from the school.
5. Any student expelled from School will have no legal remedy against School.
6. At the end of all holidays, students must attend School on the appointed day.
7. All new applicants will have to pass the admission test to be considered for enrolment.
8. As part of the admissions procedure, parents are requested to enclose a copy of their child’s birth certificate, child’s passport type/size photograph and the latest school reports. Please ensure that a copy of the mentioned items and photographs are attached to the completed application form. Failure to do so may delay the application process.
9. Both parents together with their child may be asked to attend an interview as part of our assessment procedures.
10. Disclosure of all relevant and requested previous conduct is compulsory.
By signing/typing your name to this application form, all applicants confirm and understand that:
1. The information given is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.
2. A completed application form does not necessarily guarantee a place.
3. The application will be disqualified if they give false information.
4. They are agreeing to abide by the rules and regulations of Darul Hadis Latifiah.Northwest.
5. They are agreeing within the boundaries of the school policy, of taking photographs and video recordings of their child solely for school promotions.
6. They are giving consent for their child to be taken outside School to a nearby park at break times and for P.E. lessons as long as he is supervised by a teacher.
7. They agree that the school may not inform me for short distance outing.