Darul Hadis Latifiah Northwest is a secondary school for boys and began to operate as a school from September 2011, Alhamdulillah.
At Darul Hadis Latifiah Northwest, we aim to help all our learners develop a lifelong enthusiasm for Learning. We aim for Excellence in all aspects of school life to enable all learners, irrespective of race; class and ability to achieve their personal best. We aim to support this through the development of a successful learning partnership between learners, staffs, parents and the local community.
The school began with Year 7 and Year 8 in the first year of the school from September 2012 and then every following academic year the school managed to open a further year group.
1. A relevant and challenging curriculum.
2. A variety of learning methods of high quality resources.
3. Constant emphasis on self-assessment, praise and reward for effort and achievement.
1. All aspect of school life by supporting and encouraging each learner to reach their personal best.
2. Examinations and qualifications which will maximize opportunity for learners to go to college and university.
3. Providing equality of opportunity and access for all irrespective of race, class and physical ability.
4. Attendance, behavior, punctuality and homework.
5. Positive pupil participating within and outside school.
1. Between learners, parents, staffs and the local community.
2. Promoting a welcoming ethos for parents, visitors to the school.
3. In sharing resources and activities with the community.